Palatine Park Foundation was formed in October of 1994 to assist Palatine Park District in its continuing commitments of service to the community. The foundation is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation. All donations that we receive are fully tax deductible as charitable contributions. Since 1994 the Palatine Park Foundation has:
- Assisted with the acquisition of Towne Square site and other properties.
- Provided funds for youth that enabled them to participate in the Palatine Park District activities.
- Began a partnering process with the corporate community.
- Incorporated the foundation as a not-for-profit entity.
“We are here for the kids” said Carl E. Arthur, Park Foundation President. “We want to do what we can for all kids so they don’t miss out.”
Palatine Park Foundation Vision
- To contribute to the health and well-being of the Palatine Park District residents.
- To provide program scholarship opportunities to residents with financial limitations.
- To assist in the funding of projects or events that provide physical accessibility to all.
- To preserve open space throughout the Palatine Park District.
Park Foundation Members
Carl E. Arthur • President
Mike Clark • Palatine Park District Liaison
Jim Lennon • Secretary
Robert “Dutch” Schultz